After you add a channel from the Roku Channel Store, it is added to the bottom of the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your Roku streaming player or Roku TV.
How to move channels
Use the instructions below if you wish to move the channel to a new location on your Home screen.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Press the right button on the directional pad to access the channel list. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Using the directional pad, highlight the channel you wish to move.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select Move channel.
- Move the channel to its new location using the directional pad and press the OK button on your remote.